Saturday, February 28, 2009

what things u never done in ur life until this moment?

Emm.when i think and refresh back what i have done in my life before, actually a lot of things i'm not yet done it..maybe because i think it just waste my time or not important to do it..maybe some of you will laugh at me because that things is just there..Below is the listing what i never do it or rarely..hehe
1. Never watch movie in cinema
- but i really love to watch it. (cd n dvd je)
2. Never playing bowling
- i also don't know why..
3. Once in my life went to Menara KL
- when i'm in standard 6..huhu
4. Never explore KLCC
- actually i have been there but just visit a few places
5. I can count with my finger how many times i go to Pizza Huts
- hehe..not like it very much
6. i will think it later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment